- Hundreds of detailed radiographs and ultrasonograms clearly illustrate principles, aid comprehension, and help you accurately interpret your own films.
- The normal anatomy and appearance for each body system is included so you can identify deviations from normal, such as traumatic and pathologic changes.
- Coverage of the most common disorders associated with each body system help you interpret common and uncommon problems.
- Coverage of radiographic principles and procedures includes density, contrast, detail, and technique, so you can produce the high-quality films necessary for accurate diagnosis.
- Clinical signs help you arrive at a clinical diagnosis.
- An emphasis on developing a standardized approach to viewing radiographs and ultrasonograms ensures that you do not overlook elements of the image that may affect proper diagnosis.
- Complete coverage of diagnostic imaging of small animals includes all modalities and echocardiography, all in a comprehensive, single-source reference.
- Discussions of ultrasound-guided biopsy technique help you perform one of the most useful, minimally invasive diagnostic procedures.
- Single chapters cover all aspects of specific body compartments and systems for a logical organization and easy cross-referencing.
- Coverage of different imaging modalities for individual diseases/disorders is closely integrated in the text and allows easier comprehension.
- A consistent style, terminology, and content results from the fact that all chapters are written by the same authors.
1. The Radiograph
2. The Abdomen
3. The Thorax
4. Bones and Joints
5. The Skull and Vertebral Column
6. Soft Tissues