Practical, highly visual guidance for efficient, accurate diagnosis of renal disease
- More than 700 images of light, immunofluorescence, and electron microscopy for each diagnostic entity with correlations to clinical presentation and pathogenesis.
- Focused, detailed discussions on key characteristic pathologic findings and prognostic, pathogenetic, and etiologic information.
- An in-depth examination of pathophysiology, clinical presentations, and the latest evidence-based practices.
- User-friendly format features tables and sidebars with key points and differential diagnoses, and chapters that include concise, templated discussions regarding the etiology and pathogenesis of the disorder.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
1. Approach to Diagnosis of the Kidney Biopsy
2. Normal Growth and Maturation
3. Glomerular Diseases
PRIMARY GLOMERULAR DISEASES
Glomerular Diseases That Cause Nephrotic Syndrome: Non-Immune Complex
Glomerular Diseases That Cause Nephrotic/Nephritic Syndrome: Complement Related
Glomerular Diseases That Cause Nephrotic Syndrome: Immune Complex
Glomerular Diseases That Cause Hematuria or Nephritic Syndrome: Immune Complex
SECONDARY GLOMERULAR DISEASES
Diseases Associated with Nephrotic Syndrome
Diseases Associated with Nephritic Syndrome or RPGN: Immune Mediated
Diseases Associated with the Nephritic Syndrome or RPGN: Pauci-Immune- or Non-Immune-Mediated
Diseases with Abnormal Basement Membranes
Glomerular Involvement with Bacterial Infections
4. Vascular Diseases
Thrombotic Microangiopathy/ Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Antiphospholipid Antibody Disease
Preeclampsia and Eclampsia
5. Tubulointerstitial Diseases
Infections of the Kidney
Chronic Pyelonephritis and Reflux Nephropathy
Acute Tubulointerstitial Nephritis - Viral Infection
Acute Tubulointerstitial Nephritis—Drug-Related
Tubulointerstitial Nephritis With Uveitis
Anti-TBM Antibody Nephritis
IgG4-Related Tubulointerstitial Nephritis
Interstitial Nephritis of Sjogren Syndrome
Acute Kidney Injury/Acute Tubular Necrosis
Warfarin-Induced Acute Kidney Injury/ Anticoagulant- Related Nephropathy
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2017
- 2nd November 2016
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN: