Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Computer Aided Diagnosis System Based on a Comprehensive Local Features Analysis for Early Diabetic Retinopathy Detection using OCTA
2. Deep Learning Approach for Classification of Eye Diseases Based on Color Fundus Images
3. Fundus Retinal Image Analyses for Screening and Diagnosing Diabetic Retinopathy, Macular edema, and Glaucoma Disorders
4. Mobile Phone Based Diabetic Retinopathy Detection System
5. Computer Aided Diagnosis of Age Related Macular Degeneration by OCT, Fundus Image Analysis
6. Retinal Diseases Diagnosis Based on Optical Coherence Tomography Angiography (OCTA)
7. Optical Coherence Tomography: A Review
8. An Accountable Saliency-Oriented Data-Driven Approach to Diabetic Retinopathy Detection
9. Machine Learning Based Abnormalities Detection In Retinal Fundus Images
10. Optical Coherence Tomography Angiography of Retinal Vascular Diseases
11. Screening of The Diabetic Retinopathy In Engineering
12. Optical Coherence Tomography Angiography In Type 3 Neovascularization
13. Diabetic Retinopathy Detection in Ocular Images by Dictionary Learning
14. Lesion Detection Using Segmented Structure Of Retina
Diabetes and Fundus OCT brings together a stellar cast of authors who review the computer-aided diagnostic (CAD) systems developed to diagnose non-proliferative diabetic retinopathy in an automated fashion using Fundus and OCTA images. Academic researchers, bioengineers, new investigators and students interested in diabetes and retinopathy need an authoritative reference to bring this multidisciplinary field together to help reduce the amount of time spent on source-searching and instead focus on actual research and the clinical application. This reference depicts the current clinical understanding of diabetic retinopathy, along with the many scientific advances in understanding this condition.
As the role of optical coherence tomography (OCT) in the assessment and management of diabetic retinopathy has become significant in understanding the vireo retinal relationships and the internal architecture of the retina, this information is more critical than ever.
- Includes unique information for academic clinicians, researchers and bioengineers
- Provides insights needed to understand the imaging modalities involved, the unmet clinical need that is being addressed, and the engineering and technical approaches applied
- Brings together details on the retinal vasculature in diabetics as imaged by optical coherence tomography angiography and automated detection of retinal disease
Diabetes, endocrinology, cardiovascular, and ophthalmology researchers; bioengineers and bioinformatics and imaging scientists interested in diabetes
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2020
- 2nd April 2020
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
is a Distinguished Professor at University of Louisville, Kentucky, United States and University of Louisville at AlAlamein International University (UofL-AIU), New Alamein City, Egypt. Dr. El-Baz earned his B.Sc. and M.Sc. degrees in electrical engineering in 1997 and 2001, respectively. He earned his Ph.D. in electrical engineering from the University of Louisville in 2006. Dr. El-Baz was named as a Fellow for Coulter, AIMBE and NAI for his contributions to the field of biomedical translational research. Dr. El-Baz has almost two decades of hands-on experience in the fields of bio-imaging modeling and non-invasive computer-assisted diagnosis systems. He has authored or coauthored more than 700 technical articles (168 journals, 44 books, 91 book chapters, 256 refereed-conference papers, 196 abstracts, and 36 US patents and Disclosures).
Professor, University Scholar, and Chair of the Bioengineering Department, University of Louisville, USA
Jasjit S. Suri is an innovator, scientist, visionary, industrialist and an internationally known world leader in biomedical engineering. Dr. Suri has spent over 25 years in the field of biomedical engineering/devices and its management. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Washington, Seattle and his Business Management Sciences degree from Weatherhead, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio. Dr. Suri was crowned with President’s Gold medal in 1980 and made Fellow of the American Institute of Medical and Biological Engineering for his outstanding contributions. In 2018, he was awarded the Marquis Life Time Achievement Award for his outstanding contributions and dedication to medical imaging and its management
Chairman of Global Biomedical Technologies, Inc.; Board Member, AtheroPoint, Roseville, CA, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.