* Tested procedures that result in four to seven times more learning for all
* Tested procedures for supervisors to use with teachers that result in
significant student learning
* Tested procedures for providing the highest accountability
* A systems approach for schooling problems that provide solutions rather
* Parent approved and parent requested educational practices
* Means for psychologists to work with teachers and students to solve
behavior and learning problems
* A comprehensive systems science of schooling
* An advanced and sophisticated science of pedagogy and curriculum design
* Students who are not being served with traditional education can meet or
exceed the performance of their more fortunate peers,
* Supervisors can mentor teachers and therapists to provide state of the
* Parent education can create a professional setting for parents, educators,
and therapists to work together in the best interests of the student,
* Teachers and supervisors who measure as they teach produce significantly
better outcomes for students,
* Systemic solutions to instructional and behavioral problems involving
teachers, parents, supervisors provide means to pursue problems to their
* A science of teaching, as opposed to an art of teaching, can provide an
educational system that treats the students and the parents as the clients.
Table of Contents
Teaching as Applied Behavior Analysis: A Professional Difference.
The Learn Unit: A Natural Fracture of Teaching.
The Repertoires of Teachers Who Are Behavior Analysts.
The Strategic Analysis of Instruction and Learning.
Teacher Repertoires for Students from Prelistener to Early Reader Status.
Teaching Practices for Students with Advanced Repertoires of Verbal Behavior (Reader to Editor of Own Written Work).
Behavioral Selection and the Content of Curriculum.
Writing and Designing Curricula.
Teaching and Mentoring Teachers.
The School Psychologist and Other Supportive Personnel: A Contemporary Behavioral Perspective.
- No. of pages: 363
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2002
- Published: July 17, 2002
- Imprint: Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780123008503
- eBook ISBN: 9780080491110
About the Author
R. Douglas Greer
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Designing Teaching Strategies"