- Contains the most extensive data available on a large number of antistatics
- Features 130 data fields for each additive, divided into the following categories: General Information, Physical Properties, Health and Safety, Ecological Properties, and Use and Performance.
- Includes an assessment of benefits and properties of each additive, recommended dosages and processing methods.
Research and development, production chemists and engineers, environmental engineers, environmental professionals, industrial hygienists, legislators, medical professionals, civil engineers, university professors, students.
Table of Contents
2 Information on data fields
3.1 Organic materials
3.1.1 Amines and amides
3.2.1 Carbon black
3.2.2 Inorganic materials
3.2.3 Metal powders
3.2.4 Metal-coated microspheres
3.3.1 Carbon (graphite) fibers
3.3.2 Metal fibers
3.4.1 Inherently conductive polymers
3.4.2 Electrically conductive polymers
3.4.3 EMI/RFI/ESD protection
3.4.4 ESD protection
3.4.5 Polymer blends
3.4.6 Static dissipative polymers
- Language: English
- Copyright: © ChemTec Publishing 2013
- Published: October 14, 2013
- Imprint: ChemTec Publishing
- Hardcover ISBN: 9781895198614
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Databook of Antistatics"