Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Coulson and Richardson’s Chemical Engineering: Volume 3A: Chemical and Biochemical Reactors and Reaction Engineering, Fourth Edition, covers reactor design, flow modelling, gas-liquid and gas-solid reactions and reactors.
- Captures content converted from textbooks into fully revised reference material
- Includes content ranging from foundational through technical
- Features emerging applications, numerical methods and computational tools
Academic and Professional Chemical and Process Engineers
1. Reactor Design
2. General Principles
3. Flow Characteristics of Reactors
4. Flow Modelling; Gas-Solid Reactions and Reactors
5. Gas-Liquid and Gas-Liquid-Solid Reactors
6. Biochemical Reaction Engineering
- No. of pages:
- © Butterworth-Heinemann 2017
- 26th September 2017
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr. R. Ravi, Department of Chemical Engineering Indian Institute of Technology madras
Department of Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
Department of Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, India
Department of Biotechnology, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, India
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.