- Aims to help the reader understand the difference between a connected object and a medical connected device
- Identifies and evaluates all the potential risks and perspectives associated with the use of connected medical devices
- Shows how to make a comprehensive risk analysis with standards like ISO 31000 and 14971
Higher engineering schools, scientific universities, health professionals, laboratories, clinics, pharmacies
Table of Contents
Part 1. Basic Concepts
1. Connected Objects.
2. The Digitization of Health.
Part 2. Analysis and Cartography of the Risks Linked to Connected Object Usage
3. Project Management.
4. Comprehensive Risk Analysis Process.
5. Results of the Scenario and Dangerous Situation Analysis.
6. Comprehensive Risk Analysis by Subfunction and by Danger.
7. The Scales of Loss and Effort.
8. Comprehensive Approach.
Part 3. Connected Objects, a New Era for Scientific Revolution
9. Prospects in Health.
10. A Step Towards the Augmented Human.
Part 4. Methodological Approach
11. Functional Need Analysis.
12. Comprehensive Risk ScenarioAnalysis Cartography.
13. Risk-Rreduction Action Forms.
- No. of pages: 184
- Language: English
- Copyright: © ISTE Press - Elsevier 2017
- Published: August 8, 2017
- Imprint: ISTE Press - Elsevier
- Hardcover ISBN: 9781785482595
- eBook ISBN: 9780081023723
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Connected Objects in Health"