Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- The viral replication organelles within cells studied by electron microscopy
Martin Sachse, Isabel Fernández de Castro, Raquel Tenorio and Cristina Risco
2. Structures of enveloped virions determined by cryogenic electron microscopy and tomography
Robert Stass, Weng M. Ng, Young Chan Kim and Juha T. Huiskonen
3. CryoEM reconstruction approaches to resolve asymmetric features
Daniel J. Goetschius, Hyunwook Lee and Susan Hafenstein
4. Structural insights into coronavirus entry
Maria Alejandra Tortorici and David Veesler
5. Structural analysis of pleomorphic and asymmetric viruses using cryo-electron tomography and subtomogram averaging
Martin Obr and Florian KM Schur
6. The application of atomic force microscopy for viruses and protein shells: Imaging and spectroscopy
Pedroa J. de Pablo
7. Structural mass spectrometry goes viral
Jasmin Dülfer, Alan Kadek, Janine-Denise Kopicki, Boris Krichel and Charlotte Uetrecht
8. Illuminating the virus life cycle with single-molecule FRET imaging
Maolin Lu, Xiaochu Ma and Walther Mothes
9. Polyhedra, spindles, phage nucleus and pyramids: Structural biology of viral superstructures
Complementary Strategies to Study Virus Structure and Function, Volume 104, the latest release in the Advances in Virus Research series, highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters on X-ray structures from crystals of viral proteins grown in cellula, NMR and SAXS to study protein dynamics and natively disordered viral proteins, Mass spectrometry to study virus particle assembly, Atomic force microscopy to study virus particles, Non-enveloped viruses and interactions with antibodies, Non-enveloped viruses and their mechanism of entry into cells, Structures of enveloped virions by electron cryo-microscopy and cryo-tomography, and many other interesting topics.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the Advances in Virus Research series
- Includes the latest information on virus structure and function
Researchers, students and academics in the field of virus research, or those with an interest in virus structure and function
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2019
- 13th September 2019
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Felix Rey is at Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.