Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Chapter 1. Requirements for the Hydraulic System of a Flight Control System
- 1.1. The Development of the Hydraulic System Related to the Flight Control System
- 1.2. The Interface between the FCS and Hydraulic System
- 1.3. Actuation Systems
- 1.4. Requirement of the FCS to the Hydraulic System
- 1.5. Conclusions
- Chapter 2. Aircraft Hydraulic Systems
- 2.1. Introduction of Aircraft Hydraulic Systems
- 2.2. Basic Parameters of an Aircraft Hydraulic System
- 2.3. Main Components of the Aircraft Hydraulic System
- 2.4. Proof Test
- 2.5. Conclusions
- Chapter 3. Comprehensive Reliability Design of Aircraft Hydraulic System
- 3.1. Quality and Reliability
- 3.2. Comprehensive Reliability
- 3.3. Comprehensive Reliability Theory
- 3.4. Reliability Design of a Hydraulic System
- 3.5. Design for Maintainability
- 3.6. Safety Assessment Methods
- 3.7. Comprehensive Reliability Evaluation of a Hydraulic System
- 3.8. Conclusions
- Chapter 4. New Technology of Aircraft Hydraulic System
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. High-Pressure, High-Power Hydraulic Aircraft Power Supply Systems
- 4.3. Intelligent Hydraulic Power Supply System
- 4.4. New Architecture Based on 2H/2E
- 4.5. Prognostics and Health Management of Hydraulic Systems
- Notation and Symbols
Commercial Aircraft Hydraulic Systems: Shanghai Jiao Tong University Press Aerospace Series focuses on the operational principles and design technology of aircraft hydraulic systems, including the hydraulic power supply and actuation system and describing new types of structures and components such as the 2H/2E structure design method and the use of electro hydrostatic actuators (EHAs).
Based on the commercial aircraft hydraulic system, this is the first textbook that describes the whole lifecycle of integrated design, analysis, and assessment methods and technologies, enabling readers to tackle challenging high-pressure and high-power hydraulic system problems in university research and industrial contexts.
Commercial Aircraft Hydraulic Systems is the latest in a series published by the Shanghai Jiao Tong University Press Aerospace Series that covers the latest advances in research and development in aerospace. Its scope includes theoretical studies, design methods, and real-world implementations and applications. The readership for the series is broad, reflecting the wide range of aerospace interest and application. Titles within the series include Reliability Analysis of Dynamic Systems, Wake Vortex Control, Aeroacoustics: Fundamentals and Applications in Aeropropulsion Systems, Computational Intelligence in Aerospace Engineering, and Unsteady Flow and Aeroelasticity in Turbomachinery.
- Presents the first book to describe the interface between the hydraulic system and the flight control system in commercial aircraft
- Focuses on the operational principles and design technology of aircraft hydraulic systems, including the hydraulic power supply and actuation system
- Includes the most advanced methods and technologies of hydraulic systems
- Describes the interaction between hydraulic systems and other disciplines
Engineers and researchers working in aerospace systems reliability
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2016
- 15th October 2015
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
With more than 20 years of research experience in hydraulic system and reliability of aircraft, Professor Wang currently leads the Reliability Society in Operation Society of China. Her work is supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China, Ministry of Science and Technology and the industry.
Professor, School of Automation Science and Electrical Engineering, Beihang University, Beijing, China
Professor Tomivic worked as vice director of American Foundry Society, American Society of Mechanical Engineering and American Society of Engineering Education and has 25 years’ experience on product lifecycle management
Professor, Department of Engineering and Technology, Old Dominion University, VA, USA
Hong Liu is the researcher of AVIC The First Aircraft Institute, Xi'an. Her research interests include aircraft hydraulic system design, system safety and reliability design, system integrated control and management , hydraulic system test.
AVIC The First Aircraft Institute
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.