Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Classıfıcatıon of Unhealthy and Healthy Neonates in Neonatal Intensıve Care Unıts Usıng Medıcal Thermography Processıng and Artıfıcıal Neural Network
2. Use of Health-related Indices and Cassification Methods in Medical Data
3. Image Analysis for Diagnosis and Early Detection of Hepatoprotective Activity
4. Characterization of Stuttering Dysfluencies using Distinctive Prosodic and Source Features
5. A Deep Learning Approach for Patch-based Disease Diagnosis from Microscopic Images
6. A Breast Tissue Characterization Framework Using PCA and Weighted Score Fusion of Neural Network Classifiers
7. Automated Arrhythmia Classification for Monitoring Cardiac Patients Using Machine Learning Techniques
8. IoT-based Fluid and Heartbeat Monitoring For Advanced Healthcare
Classification Techniques for Medical Image Analysis and Computer Aided Diagnosis covers the most current advances on how to apply classification techniques to a wide variety of clinical applications that are appropriate for researchers and biomedical engineers in the areas of machine learning, deep learning, data analysis, data management and computer-aided diagnosis (CAD) systems design. The book covers several complex image classification problems using pattern recognition methods, including Artificial Neural Networks (ANN), Support Vector Machines (SVM), Bayesian Networks (BN) and deep learning. Further, numerous data mining techniques are discussed, as they have proven to be good classifiers for medical images.
- Examines the methodology of classification of medical images that covers the taxonomy of both supervised and unsupervised models, algorithms, applications and challenges
- Discusses recent advances in Artificial Neural Networks, machine learning, and deep learning in clinical applications
- Introduces several techniques for medical image processing and analysis for CAD systems design
Biomedical engineers and researchers in data analytics, soft computing, deep learning, and computer-aided diagnosis systems
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2019
- 31st July 2019
- Academic Press
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Nilanjan Dey is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Information Technology at Techno India College of Technology, Kolkata, India. He is a visiting fellow of the University of Reading, UK, and is also a Visiting Professor at Wenzhou Medical University, China and Duy Tan University, Vietnam. He was an honorary Visiting Scientist at Global Biomedical Technologies Inc., CA, USA (2012-2015). He was awarded his PhD. from Jadavpur University in 2015. Dr. Dey has authored/edited more than 45 books with Elsevier, Wiley, CRC Press, and Springer, and published more than 300 papers. He is the Editor-in-Chief of International Journal of Ambient Computing and Intelligence, IGI Global, Associated Editor of IEEE Access and International Journal of Information Technology published by Springer. He is the Series Co-Editor of Springer Tracts in Nature-Inspired Computing, Springer Nature, Series Co-Editor of Advances in Ubiquitous Sensing Applications for Healthcare, Elsevier, Series Editor of Computational Intelligence in Engineering Problem Solving and Intelligent Signal processing and data analysis, CRC. His main research interests include medical imaging, machine learning, computer-aided diagnosis and data mining. He is the Indian Ambassador of International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP) – Young ICT Group and has recently been awarded as one among the top 10 most published academics in the field of Computer Science in India (2015-17).
Assistant Professor in the Department of Information Technology at Techno India College of Technology, Kolkata, India
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.