Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Recent excitements in the study of the CAM assay
2. The history of the development of chick embryo tumor xenograft models
3. The chick embryo chorioallantoic membrane as an in vivo experimental model to study multiple myeloma
Domenico Ribatti and Roberto Tamma
4. Various CAM tumor models
Aoi Komatsu, Yuya Higashi and Kotaro Matsumoto
5. Mouse- and patient-derived CAM xenografts for studying metastatic renal cell carcinoma
Moe Ishihara, Junhui Hu, Anthony Wong, Celine Cano-Ruiz and Lily Wu
6. Patient-derived tumor models for human nasopharyngeal carcinoma
Xiaoying Zhou, Weilin Zhao, Yufeng Chen and Zhe Zhang
7. Patient-derived tumor models of esophageal cancer
Tomoki Saito, Shinya Ohashi, Ayaka Mizumoto and Manabu Muto
8. In vivo drug screening method of radiosensitizers using tumor-bearing chick embryo
Yoshihiro Uto, Chiaki Abe, Mana Futawaka, Hisatsugu Yamada, Masahide Tominaga and Yoshio Endo
9. Nanoparticles characterization using the CAM assay
Soontaree (Grace) Intasa-ard and Albane Birault
Chick Chorioallantoic Membrane Model and Precision Cancer Therapy, Volume 46 in The Enzymes series, highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters on the history of CAM model development, an overview of various CAM-based cancer models, the chick embryo chorioallantoic membrane as an in vivo experimental model to study multiple myelomak, bioluminescent CAM models for screening drugs against pancreatic cancer, X-ray sensitizer screen, patient derived tumor model for esophageal cancer, renal cancer and metastasis, nanoparticle characterization and tumor targeting, and patient derived tumor model for human nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in The Enzymes series
Specialists in the field of Enzymes
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2019
- 13th November 2019
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Department of Microbiology, Immunology and Molecular Genetics, University of California, Los Angeles, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.