Table of Contents
- 1. Introduction. 2. Classification of Humic Acids. 3. Spectroscopic Characteristics of Humic Acids and Fulvic Acids. 4. P Type Humic Acids. 5. Elementary Composition of Humic Acids and Fulvic Acids. 6. Humus Composition of Soils. 7. Analysis of A
0Horizon. 8. Model Experiments on the Formation of Humic Acids. 9. Chemical Properties of Various Types of Humic Acid. 10. The Nature and Genesis of Humic Acid. 11. Diagensis of Humus. 12. Complementary Remarks. References. Index.
- No. of pages: 240
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier Science 1988
- Published: January 1, 1988
- Imprint: Elsevier Science
- eBook ISBN: 9780080869858
About the Author
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Chemistry of Soil Organic Matter"