Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Fluorescent detection of peroxynitrite during antibody-dependent cellular phagocytosis
- Synthesis, evaluation, and biological applications of visible-light-controllable nitric oxide releasers
- Design of fluorescent protein-based sensors through a general protection-deprotection strategy
- Chemiluminescent sensors for quantitation of the bacterial second messenger cyclic di-GMP
- Calcium-responsive liposomes: Toward ion-mediated targeted drug delivery
- Far-red photoactivatable BODIPYs for the super-resolution imaging of live cells
- Washington Red (WR) dyes and their imaging applications
- Bioluminescence imaging in mice with synthetic luciferin analogues
- Monitoring neuronal activity using PeT voltage sensitive dyes
- Temporally gated molecular tools for tracking protein-protein interactions in live cells
- trLRET microscopy: Ultrasensitive imaging of lanthanide luminophores
- Long fluorescence lifetime triangulenium dyes in imaging and fluorescence polarization assay
- Didactic approach recounting advances and limitations in novel glutathione and cysteine detection (reduced GSH probe) with mixed coumarin, aldehyde, and phenyl-selenium chemistry
- Detection of cell-surface phosphatidylserine using the fluorogenic probe P-IID
- Quinoline-based fluorescent small molecules for live cell imaging
Digamber Rane, Erick Carlson, Yuwen Yin and Blake R. Peterson
Naoya Ieda and Hidehiko Nakagawa
Gloricelly M. Roman-Arocho, Xin Shang, Wei Niu and Jiantao Guo
Andrew B. Dippel, Wyatt A. Anderson, Michael M. Maiden, Chris Waters and Ming C. Hammond
Jinchao Lou and Michael D. Best
Yang Zhang, Sicheng Tang, Laura Ravelo, Janet Cusido and Françisco M. Raymo
Wei Chen and Ming Xian
Xincai Ji, Spencer T. Adams and Stephen C. Miller
Molly J. Kirk, Benjamin K. Raliski and Evan Miller
Kayla E. Kroning and Wenjing Wang
Paulina Ciepla, Ukrae Cho and James K. Chen
Bo W. Laursen, Sidsel A. Bogh and Thomas Just Sørensen
Woohyun Lee, Sandip V. Mulay, Shingo Shimodaira, Ariq Abdillah, Jaymee Palma, Youngsam Kim, Tesla Yudhistira and David G. Churchill
Vincent E. Zwicker, Jia Hao Yeo, Stuart T. Fraser, Elizabeth J. New and Katrina A. Jolliffe
Rachel M. Lackner, Joomyung V. Jun, E. James Petersson and David M. Chenoweth
This new volume of Methods in Enzymology continues the legacy of this premier serial with quality chapters authored by leaders in the field.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the Methods in Enzymology series
- Includes the latest information on retinoid signaling pathways
Biochemists, biophysicists, molecular biologists, analytical chemists, and physiologists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 16th June 2020
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
David Chenoweth is at University of Pennsylvania, PA, USA
University of Pennsylvania, PA, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.