- Print ISBN 9780444814913
- Electronic ISBN 9780080887371
Recommendations for the Characterization of Porous Solids, a summary of which is given in these proceedings. The edited papers included in the present volume have been selected from the 155 oral and poster presentations given at this symposium, which attracted 200 participants from 28 different countries. The following topics were discussed:
1. Simulation and modelling of pore structures and pore-filling mechanisms
2. Novel experimental techniques with particular reference to high-resolution techniques
3. Model pore structures and reference materials
4. Porous materials of technological importance.
The wide range of materials and techniques described provide a useful and comprehensive reference source for academic and industrial scientists and technologists.