Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Introduction and fundamentals of chalcogenides and chalcogenides-based nanomaterials
Mohammad Mansoob Khan
2. Advances in chalcogenides and chalcogenides-based nanomaterials such as sulphides, selenides and tellurides
Ersan Yudhapratama Muslih, Badrul Munir and Mohammad Mansoob Khan
3. Chalcogenides as well as chalcogenides-based nanomaterials and its importance in photocatalysis
Mohammed Aslam, M. Aslam and Mohd Salman Salman Siddiqui
4. Basic principles, fundamentals and mechanism of chalcogenides-based nanomaterials in photocatalytic reactions
Murthy Chavali Yadav
5. Synthesis methods for chalcogenides and chalcogenides-based nanomaterials for photocatalysis
Muhamad Ikhlasul Amal, Aga Ridhova and Vinda Puspasari
6. Band gap engineered chalcogenide nanomaterials for visible light-induced photocatalysis
PK Wong and Dehua Xia
7. Chalcogenides-based nanomaterials for photo-activated water splitting and hydrogen generation
Hossam Eldin Abdel Fattah El Nazer Sr.
8. Chalcogenides-based nanomaterials for solar cells and dye sensitized solar cells
9. Chalcogenides Based Nanomaterials for Artificial Photosynthesis
10. Use of chalcogenides-based nanomaterials for wastewater treatment including bacterial disinfection and organic contaminants degradation
Murthy Chavali Yadav
11. Use of chalcogenides-based nanomaterials for photocatalytic heavy metal reduction and ions removal
Metwally Madkour and Hossam Eldin Abdel Fattah El Nazer Sr.
12. Photocatalytic N2 fixation using chalcogenide-based nanomaterials
Yasser Mahmoud A. Mohamed, Hossam Eldin Abdel Fattah El Nazer Sr., Elzahraa Ahmed Elgohary and Mohammad Mansoob Khan
13. Photocatalytic CO2 reduction using chalcogenide-based nanomaterials
Joon Ching Juan
14. Challenges, novel applications and future prospects of chalcogenides and chalcogenides-based nanomaterials for photocatalysis
Mehmet ATES, Ersen YILMAZ and Mehmet Kayra TANAYDIN
Photocatalysis using chalcogenide-based nanomaterials is a green technology that has been widely applied for environment remediation and energy production. Chalcogenide-based nanomaterials are visible-light responsive photocatalysts that have significant advantages including low cost, high efficiency, harmlessness, and stability.
This book deals with the different types of chalcogenide-based photocatalytic reactions. This book will cover the fundamental concepts of photocatalytic reactions, mainly under visible light, involving chalcogenides for a range of energy and environment-related applications.
The book focuses on the nanostructure control, synthesis methods, activity enhancement strategies, environmental applications, and perspectives of chalcogenide-based nanomaterials. It offers guidelines for designing new chalcogenide-based nanoscale photocatalysts, at low cost and high efficiency, for the utilization of solar power in the areas of energy production and environment remediation.
- Proves information on developing novel chalcogenide-based nanomaterials
- Outlines the fundamentals of chalcogenides-based photocatalysis
- Includes techniques for heterogeneous catalysis based on chalcogenide-based nanomaterials
Materials scientists and engineers
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2021
- 1st April 2021
- Paperback ISBN:
Dr. Mohammad Mansoob Khan is working as an Associate Professor at Chemical Sciences, Faculty of Science, Universiti Brunei Darussalam, Brunei Darussalam. He earned his PhD from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India, in 2002. Afterward he has worked as researcher, academician, lecturer and Professor in different countries (India, Ethiopia, Oman, and, South Korea), taught various courses at undergraduate and postgraduate levels and has demonstrated excellence in teaching and research. His main research interests are in the field of nanosciences, nanotechnology, nanomaterials, materials science and band gap engineering, especially in the green syntheses of metal nanoparticles, metal oxides, chalcogenides, inorganic nanohybrid and nanocomposite materials. He is also working on synthesis of graphene, graphene-based nanocomposites, graphitic carbon nitride (g-C3N4) and g-C3N4-based nanocomposites for various novel applications in the field of energy, environment and biological applications such as catalysis, photocatalysis, photoelectrodes, optoelectronic devices, hydrogen production, sensing and selected biological applications.
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.