* Establishes a "common language" for security professionals, CCTV system designers and sales personnel to use as a basis for system design.
* Provides a clear explanation of the design process and design principles.
Table of Contents
- Ch. 1 Purpose of a Camera System
Ch. 2 Determining Necessary Requirements
Ch. 3 Key Elements of the System
Ch. 4 Choosing the Cameras
Ch. 5 Control Equipment
Ch. 6 Recording and Video Storage
Ch. 7 Enhancing Recording Capabilities
Ch. 8 Covert and Overt Cameras
Ch. 9 Connectivity
Ch. 10 Outdoor Considerations
Ch. 11 Tying It All Together
- No. of pages: 352
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Butterworth-Heinemann 2003
- Published: December 23, 2002
- Imprint: Butterworth-Heinemann
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780750673037
About the Author
Johnson Controls Inc. in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. With over 24 years of experience, Mr. Matchett has worked in a wide variety of environments and has established himself as a leading authority in CCTV, Access Control, Electronic and Physical Security. Since 1988, he has performed security work in over 80 countries throughout the world. Mr. Matchett has also performed design, analysis, installation, repairs and Project Management for residential, industrial, office environment, retail, military, foreign and U.S. government, Nuclear, educational, healthcare, telecommunication, hotel and lodging, and food service customers. Mr. Matchett has a B.A. in Creative Writing and a B.S. in Electronic Engineering Technology. He has been a Certified Protection Professional since 1993 and is frequently called upon for speaking engagements internationally. He has written numerous articles for Security publications, newspapers and magazines.
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "CCTV for Security Professionals"