Cases in Adult Congenital Heart Disease, by Michael Gatzoulis et al., is a new, one-of-a-kind cardiology reference designed to help you effectively manage challenging congenital conditions in adults through comprehensive visual guidance. Leading experts present 85 cases—ranging from the simple to the complex, supplemented by abundant images—which enable you to diagnose these cases from a real-life, clinical perspective. A companion website at expertconsult.com featuring full text and images and supplemented by a library of dynamic imaging clips allows you to access this unique resource in another convenient way.
- Features 85 cases encompassing a full range of congenital heart disease problems—from the simple to the complex—that provide a better understanding of these conditions from a real-life, clinical perspective.
- Presents examples of multiple imaging modalities (including chest radiography, echocardiography, CT, MR, and angiography) clearly depict the clinical manifestations of congenital defects and provide you with the best views available of these conditions.
- Includes a companion website at expertconsult.com featuring the full text fully searchable online and images and supplemented by a library of dynamic imaging clips allows you to access this unique resource in another convenient way.
- Offers guidance on the assessment of congenital heart disease during pregnancy equips you with essential knowledge in addressing the needs of this growing patient population.
- No. of pages:
- © Churchill Livingstone 2010
- 13th November 2009
- Churchill Livingstone
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Consultant Cardiologist, Royal Brompton Hospital, London, UK
Cincinnati Adolescent and Adult Congenital Heart Disease Program, The Heart Institute at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio
Senior Cardiology Fellow, Royal Brompton Hospital, London, UK
Consultant Cardiac Surgeon, Royal Brompton Hospital, London, UK