Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- The Cardiovascular Physiology and Pharmacology of Endothelin-1
- Vascular Pharmacology of Epoxyeicosarienoic Acids
- Prostaglandins in Action: Indispensable Roles of Cyclooxygenase-1 and 2 in Endothelium-dependent Contractions
- TP Receptors and Oxidative Stress: Hand in Hand from Endothelial Dysfunction to Atherosclerosis
- Regulation of Endothelial Cell Tetrahydrobiopterin: Pathophysiological and Therapeutic Implications
- Polyphenol-Induced Endothelium-Dependent Relaxations: Role of NO and EDHF
- Organic Nitrates and Nitrate Tolerance – State of the Art and Future Developments
- Vascular Actions of Adipokines: Molecular Mechanism and Therapeutic Intervention
- Cardiovascular Effects of Erythropoietin: An Update
Eric Thorin and Martine Clozel
Sandra L. Pfister, Kathryn M. Gauthier, and William B. Campbell
Siu Ling Wong, Wing Tak Wong, Xiao Yu Tian, Chi-Wai Lau, and Yu Huang
Michel Félétou, Richard A. Cohen, Paul M. Vanhoutte and Tony J. Verbeuren
Li Li, Wei Chen, and David G. Harrison
Valerie B. Schini-Kerth, Cyril Auger, Nelly Etienne-Selloum, and Thierry Chataigneau
Andreas Daiber and Tommaso Gori
Aimin Xu, Yu Wang, Karen Lam, and Paul M. Vanhoutte
Anantha Santhanam, Livius d’Uscio, and Zvonimir Katusic
Cardiovascular disease remains a major cause of death and disability in developed countries and, increasingly so, in the developing world. Presented in this volume of Advances in Pharmacology are some of the most promising possibilities for treating large numbers of individuals afflicted with these conditions.
- Contains up-to-date reviews of the most important emerging cardiovascular therapies written by world leaders in the field
Pharmacologists, immunologists, and biochemists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2010
- 7th December 2010
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.