Breast Cancer and Gynecological Cancer Rehabilitation, edited by Adrian Cristian, MD, MHCM, provides today’s clinicians with a concise, accessible resource covering the holistic rehabilitation of breast cancer patients. Beginning with a review of epidemiology, genetics, and pathophysiology of breast cancer, it then covers clinical assessment and treatment options before providing comprehensive coverage of rehabilitation. Containing practical information, best practices, and the latest advances and research, this book is a valuable reference for physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians and residents, as well as occupational and physical therapists.
1. Cascade of disability in Breast Cancer and Gynecologic Cancer-assessment and treatment
2. Practice Implementation and Outcomes Measurement
Nicole L. Stout
3. Exercise while living with Breast and Gynecologic Cancer
Susan Maltser and Carly Rothman
4. Cancer Related Fatigue in Breast and Gynecologic Cancer
Jasmine Zheng and Betty Chernack
5. Nutritional rehabilitation of the Breast and Gynecologic Cancer patient
Karla Otero, Claudia Ferri and Carla Araya
6. A Comprehensive Approach to Psychosocial Distress and Anxiety in Breast and Gynecological Cancer
7. Prehabilitation in Breast and Gynecologic Oncology
Sasha E. Knowlton
8. Systemic therapy for the Treatment of Breast Cancer
Ana Cristina Sandoval Leon and Angelique Richardson
9. Principles of Radiation Therapy in Breast Cancer
Maria Amelia Rodrigues
10. Breast Cancer Surgery
11. Reconstructive Surgery and Post-Operative Care for Breast Cancer
Harry Michael Salinas, Miguel Medina and Austin Jacob Pourmoussa
12. Skeletal Metastasis in Breast Cancer
13. Shoulder Dysfunction in Breast Cancer
Diana Molinares and Adrian Cristian
14. The role of Interventional Pain Management in Breast Cancer
15. Aromatase Inhibitor Musculoskeletal Syndrome
Jonas Sokolof and Monica Gibilisco
16. Systemic Therapy for the Treatment of Gynecologic Malignancies
John Paul Diaz
17. Principles of Radiation Therapy in Gynecologic Cancer
18. Surgical Gynecologic Oncolcogy
Nicholas C. Lambrou and Angel Amadeo
19. Pelvic Floor Dysfunction in Gynecologic Cancer
Louise Van Voorhis Gleason
20. Cancer Related Cognitive Impairment-Diagnosis, pathogenesis and management
Beatriz Currier, Aileen Moreno and Richard A. Hamilton
21. Lymphedema in Breast and Gynecologic Cancer
Mary Crosswell and Adrian Cristian
22. Peripheral Nervous System Involvement in Breast and Gynecologic Cancer
Christian M. Custodio and Franchesca Konig
23. Inpatient Rehabilitation of Patients with Breast Cancer and Gynecologic Cancer
24. Palliative Care and Symptom Management in Breast and Gynecologic Cancer
Marianna Khawand and Suleyki Medina
25. Reproductive Issues and Fertility in Breast and Gynecologic Cancer
John Paul Diaz and Elina Melik-Levine
26. Oncology Massage Therapy in Breast and Gynecologic Cancer
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2020
- 15th September 2020
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
ADRIAN CRISTIAN Lung Cancer Rehabilitation provides clinicians with a concise and accessible resource covering the holistic rehabilitation of lung cancer patients. This book begins with the epidemiology, genetics and pathophysiology of lung cancer and moves into clinical assessment and treatment options before providing comprehensive coverage of rehabilitation. Containing practical information, best practices and the latest advances and research, this book provides a valuable reference for physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians and residents, as well as occupational therapists and physical therapists.
Chief, Cancer Rehabilitation, Miami Cancer Institute, Miami, Florida.
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.