Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Foreword - What is Biotechnology Today? (Leroy Hood, The Institute for Systems Biology, Seattle, WA, USA)
- Rapid translation system: a novel cell-free way from gene to protein (M. Hoffmann, C. Nemetz).
- Protein expression and refolding - a practical guide to getting the most out of inclusion bodies (L.D. Cabrita, S. Bottomley).
- Towards a systems biology understanding of human health: interplay between genotype, environment and nutrition.
- Public health issues related with the consumption of food obtained from genetically modified organisms (A. Paparini, V. Romano-Spica).
- p75 neurotrophin receptor signaling in the nervous system (Y. Hasegawa et al.).
- Phage display for epitope determination: a paradigm for identifying receptor-ligand interactions (M.J. Rowley, K. O'Connor, L. Wijeyewickrema).
- DNA vaccines and their application against parasites - promise, limitations and potential solutions (P.M. Smooker et al.).
- Drug-induced and antibody-mediated pure red cell aplasia: a review of literature and current knowledge (R. Smalling et al.).
- Using the biologic license application or new drug application as a basis for the common technical document (M. Foote).
- Guidelines and policies for medical writers in the biotech industry: an update on the controversy (M. Foote).
- Radioimmunotherapy of Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: clinical development of the zevalin regimen (C.P. Theuer et al.).
- Biosimulation software is changing research (R.L.X. Ho, L.T. Bartsell).
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier Science 2005
- 30th October 2004
- Elsevier Science
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Department of Biotechnology, Institute of Medical Biology, University of Tromso, Norway
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.