Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Sandeep Kumar Verma and Ashok Kumar Das
1. Biosynthesis of nanoparticles and their roles in numerous areas
Selvakani Prabakaran and Mariappan Rajan
2. Green synthesized nanoparticles: Physicochemical properties and mode of antimicrobial activities
Mala Thapa and Samrat Roy Choudhury
3. Antimicrobial activities of biosynthesized nanomaterials
M. Sathishkumar, S. Geethalakshmi, M. Saroja, M. Venkatachalam and P. Gowthaman
4. Green synthesized nanoparticles: Classification, synthesis, characterization, and applications
Vivekshinh Kshtriya, Bharti Koshti and Nidhi Gour
5. Nanoparticles and nanofibers based on tree gums: Biosynthesis and applications
Vinod V.T. Padil, Ehsan Nazarzadeh Zare, Pooyan Makvandi and Miroslav Černík
6. Nanomaterials synthesized by biosurfactants
Xanel Vecino, Lorena Rodríguez-López, Myriam Rincón-Fontán, José M. Cruz and Ana B. Moldes
7. Comparison of chemically and biologically synthesized nanoparticles for the production of secondary metabolites, and growth and development of plants
Rabia Javed, Muhammad Arslan Ahmad, Ayesha Gul, Taswar Ahsan and Mumtaz Cheema
8. Plant derived nanoparticles and their biotechnological applications
Madan L. Verma, B.S. Dhanya, Meenu Thakur, J. Jeslin and Asim K. Jana
9. Biosynthesized/green-synthesized nanomaterials as potential vehicles for delivery of antibiotics/drugs
Sivaraj Mehnath, Ashok Kumar Das, Sandeep Kumar Verma and Murugaraj Jeyaraj
10. Metal and metal oxide nanoparticles: An integrated perspective of green synthesis methods by natural products and waste valorisation; applications and challenges
Karina Torres-Rivero, Julio Bastos-Arrieta, Núria Fiol and Antonio Florido
11. Biosynthesized nanoparticles (gold, silver and platinum): Therapeutic role in angiogenesis
Shagufta Haque and Chitta Ranjan Patra
12. Therapeutic applications of carbon nanodots synthesized from green (re)sources
Athanasia Kasouni, Theodoros Chatzimitakos and Constantine Stalikas
13. Biosynthesis and antifungal activities of CuO and Al2O3 nanoparticles
Henam Sylvia Devi, Muzaffar Ahmad Boda, Seemim Rubab, Shazia Parveen, Abdul Hamid Wani and M.A. Shah
14. Biosynthesized silver nanoparticles and their therapeutic applications
Anjana K Vala, Hiral Trivedi, Haren Gosai, Haresh Panseriya and Bharti Dave
15. Green synthesized silver nanoparticles and their therapeutic applications
Samson Oluwagbemiga Alayande, Anuoluwa Abimbola Akinsiku, Oyesolape Basirat Akinsipo (Oyelaja), Esther Oluwasayo Ogunjinmi and Enock Olugbenga Dare
16. Green synthesized silver nanoparticles and their use in optical detection of deterioration in onions
Alayande S.O., Kolawole O.E., Adeseluka T.V.,Ogunjinmi O. E., Adeoye A.E., Ajenifuja E. , Ofudje A. and Fasasi A.Y.
17. Biosynthesized nanoparticles derived from marine habitat and their interactions with plants
Hiral Trivedi, Ashok Kumar Das, Sandeep Kumar Verma, Harengiri Gosai, Anjana K Vala and Bharti P Dave
CAC series highlights new advances in the field. This Volume 94 presents interesting chapters on the recent advances in the role of nanoparticles in plant biotechnology. Each chapter is written by international experts in the respective fields.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors.
- Presents the latest release in the Comprehensive Analytical Chemistry series
- Updated release includes the latest information on Biosynthesized nanomaterials
Academic, government and industrial sectors, especially in environmental, biological, medical and food analytical fields
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2021
- 1st August 2021
- Hardcover ISBN:
Dr. Verma has more than 13 years’ research and teaching experience in the field of biotechnology in India, Italy, South Korea, Turkey and he has published more than 40 papers in SCI journals. He is a recognized expert in the use of biotechnology, molecular biology, and nanotechnology techniques, giving many invited talks and presented papers at international conferences and symposia around the world. He has undergone an advanced training course on “A practical course in mammalian cell biology (MAM-TUBITAK, Turkey)”, “RNA structure and function” (ICGEB, Italy), and “Quorum sensing in plant-associated bacteria” (ICGEB, Italy). Furthermore, he has received two best oral paper presentation awards in national conferences and one young scientist award in international conference. Besides, he has also received a memento for scientific achievement from the Rector, BAIBU, Bolu, Turkey. He is also reviewer of many international peer reviewed journals.
Associate Professor and Research and Academic Coordinator, Institute of Biological Science, SAGE University, Bypass Road, kailod Kartal, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Over the last 35 years, Dr. Ashok Kumar Das has earned wide ranging research experience in diverse fields including emulsions, dispersions, electrolytes, polymers, gas hydrates, targeted drug delivery using dendrimers, water harvesting technology, suspension rheology and development of nanomaterials. His current researches focus on plant-nanoparticle interactions and developing computational models for harvesting solar energy. He is also actively pursuing in the preparation of model drug-dendrimer nanoconjugates to be used as nanomedicines in the fight against various diseases. Dr. Das has acquired extensive research and teaching experience in India, Canada, Taiwan, Singapore, South Korea and Ethiopia. For several of the Royal Society of Chemistry (UK) journals, Dr. Das regularly serves as an adjudicative reviewer.
Associate Professor, College of Applied Sciences, Addis Ababa Science and Technology University, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.