Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Studying Biomacromolecules with Two-Dimensional Infrared Spectroscopy
- NMR Studies on the Dynamics of Hydrogen Bonds and Ion Pairs Involving Lysine Side Chains of Proteins
- Structure–Function Relationship of the Plant Photosynthetic Pigment-Protein Complex LHCII Studied with Molecular Spectroscopy Techniques
- Combined use of Optical Spectroscopy and Computational Methods to Study the Binding and the Photoinduced Conformational Modification of Proteins When NMR and X-ray Structural Determinations are not an Option
- Enzyme Active Site Interactions by Raman/FTIR, NMR and ab initio Calculations
- Protein and Water Confined in Nanometer-Scale Reverse Micelles Studied by Near Infrared, Terahertz, and Ultrafast Visible Spectroscopies
- Structure and Orientation of Interfacial Proteins Determined by Sum Frequency Generation Vibrational Spectroscopy: Method and Application
- X-ray Absorption Spectroscopy—A Tool to Investigate the Local Structure of Metal-Based Anti-Cancer Compounds in Vivo
Alfred A. Hummer and Annette Rompel
Rachel E. Hill, Neil T. Hunt and Jonathan D. Hirst
Levani Zandarashvili, Alexandre Esadze and Junji Iwahara
Wieslaw I. Gruszecki
Shuji Ye, Feng Wei, Hongchun Li, Kangzhen Tia and Yi Luo
Published continuously since 1944, Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology has been a continuous, essential resource for protein chemists. Covering reviews of methodology and research in all aspects of protein chemistry, including purification/expression, proteomics, modeling and structural determination and design, each volume brings forth new information about protocols and analysis of proteins while presenting the most recent findings from leading experts in a broad range of protein-related topics.
- Covers reviews of methodology and research in all aspects of protein chemistry
- Brings forth new information about protocols and analysis of proteins while presenting the most recent findings from leading experts in a broad range of protein-related topics
Biochemists, biophysicists, cell biologists, protein chemists, structural geneticists, and structural biologists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2013
- 24th September 2013
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr. Christo Z. Christov teaches at Northumbria University, Ellison Building, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
Department of Chemistry, Michigan Technological University, Houghton, MI, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.