Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Digital Data
2. Data acquisition and Smart sensors
3. Statistical analysis and characterization
4. Sequence analysis
5. Cellular motion tracking
7. Classification - automatic classification algorithms – supervised and unsupervised
8. Artificial intelligence applications and deep learning
9. Internet of Things and cloud applications
10. Smart biomaterial applications
11. HCI, BCI, and EEG signal analysis
12. ECG signal analysis
13. Big Data in Healthcare
14. Introduction to Medical imaging applications
Biomedical Signal Processing with Artificial Intelligence, a new volume in the Developments in Biomedical Engineering and Bioelectronics series, covers the basics of analog and digital data and data acquisition. The book explains the role of smart sensors, smart materials and wearables in relation to biomedical signals. It also provides background to statistical analysis in biomedical systems. Several types of biomedical signals are introduced and analyzed, including ECG and EEG signals. The role of Machine Learning, including Deep Learning, Neural Networks, and the implications of the expansion of artificial intelligence is also covered, as are biomedical images and their segmentation, classification and detection.
This book covers all aspects of signals, from acquisition, the use of hardware and software, analyzing signals, and making use of AI in problem-solving. Developments in Biomedical Engineering and Bioelectronics is a 10-volume series which covers recent developments, trends and advances in this field. Edited by leading academics in the field, and taking a multidisciplinary approach, this series is a forum for cutting-edge, contemporary review articles and contributions from key ‘up-and-coming’ academics across the full subject area.
- Presents comprehensive coverage and the latest advances and applications in biomedical signal processing
- Contains contributions from recognized researchers and field leaders
- Includes online presentations, tutorials, applications and algorithm examples
Biomedical Engineers in Signal Processing, Electrical Engineers, Computer Scientists, Electronic Engineers, Undergrad and Post Grad Students in the above fields
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 1st June 2020
- Academic Press
- Paperback ISBN:
PhD in Electrical Engineering (Biomedical Engineering) from City University London, UK, in 2007, MSc in Communications and Signal Processing from Imperial College of Science, Medicine, and Technology, University of London, London, UK, 1993, Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering from Kuwait University, Kuwait, 1992.
Division Chair, Faculty of Engineering Technology and Science, Higher Colleges of Technology, Dubai Women’s Campus, Dubai, UAE