Revisions for this edition will include latest equipment and review of technical features, new European regulations, expanded EEG and infusion chapters, updated illustrations and new ones added, thorough review to cover FRCA requirements.
- Offers a comprehensive guide to physical principles and their clinical application in anesthesia to help the reader practice safe and reliable anesthesia.
- Uses clinical examples throughout to aid in understanding.
- Provides practical advice on essential measurement and monitoring using the latest equipment and technology.
- Covers all topics related to equipment, physics and clinical measurement.
- Presents easy to understand information in a highly readable format with figures throughout to illustrate equipment and principles.