- Make the correct diagnosis with hundreds of MR and CT correlations.
- Recognize the entire spectrum of normal variants with over 6,000 images, the largest collection available on this topic.
- Prepare for the pitfalls of the oral exam with an easily accessible text that's designed to help you avoid false positives.
Part I The Bones
- The Skull
- The Facial Bones
- The Spine
- The Pelvic Girdle
- The Shoulder Girdle and Thoracic Cage
- The Upper Extremity
- The Lower Extremity
- The Soft Tissues of the Neck
- The Soft Tissues of the Thorax
- The Diaphragm
- The Soft Tissues of the Abdomen
- The Soft Tissues of the Pelvis
- The Genitourinary Tract
Part II The Soft Tissues