- Watch key surgical techniques performed by experts in procedural videos online at www.expertconsult.com, where you’ll also find the fully searchable text and a gallery of downloadable images.
- Master both laparoscopic and endoscopic techniques with step-by-step instructions for a full range of minimally invasive procedures.
- See exactly how to perform techniques from 200 detailed anatomic line drawings from laparascopic and endoscopic perspectives rendered from video still shots that correspond to the accompanying videos.
- Stay current on the latest developments in minimally invasive surgery, including complications of adjustable gastric banding, laparoscopic pancreatico-jejunostomy, endoscopic component separation, minimally invasive esophagectomy, and laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass.
- Choose the best procedural option for each patient thanks to coverage of variations on techniques (for example, handsewn gastrojejunal anastomosis as an alternative to the linear stapler technique).
2. Minimally Invasive Esophagectomy
3. Heller Myotomy with Toupet or Dor Fundoplication for Achalasia
4. Nissen Fundoplication
5. Paraesophageal Hernia
6. Gastric Wedge Resection
7. Peptic Ulcer Surgery
9. Liver Resection
10. Transgastric Cystgastrostomy
11. Distal Pancreatic Resection
12. Pancreaticojejunostomy (Puestow Procedure)
15. Total Extraperitoneal (TEP) Hernia Repair
16. Ventral Incisional Hernia
17. Endoscopic Component Separation
18. Peritoneal Dialysis Catheter Placement
20. Hand-Assisted Right Colectomy
21. Right Hemicolectomy
22. Left Colon Resection (Medial to Lateral Approach)
23. Total Proctocolectomy with Ileal-pouch Anal Anastomosis
24. Roux en-Y Gastric Bypass (linear stapler)
25. Handsewn Gastrojejunal Anastomosis
26. Adjustable Gastric Banding
27. Complications of Adjustable Gastric Banding
28. Sleeve Gastrectomy