Get a quick, expert overview of the many key facets of adult congenital heart disease (ACHD) with this concise, practical resource by Drs. Seshadri Balaji, Ravi Mandapati, and Gary Webb. This easy-to-read reference presents a case-based approach to this fascinating and complex field.
- Presents cases provided by ACHD specialists of patients with arrhythmia issues, which are evaluated by an international panel of arrhythmia experts.
- Provides commentary and practical guidance on management of complex cases by today’s leaders in the field.
- Consolidates today’s available information and experience in this emerging area into one convenient resource.
- Sudden death risk in congentially corrected transposition with ventricular dysfunction
2. Complex transposition with risk of sudden death while awaiting transplant
3. Atrial flutter in a repaired Tetralogy of Fallot patient with unusual venous anatomy
4. Unrepaired primum atrial septal defect with atrial fibrillation and broad complex tachycardia
5. Ebstein’s Anomaly after tricuspid valve replacement needing pacemaker implantation
6. Transposition with atrial switch and risk of sudden death
7. Ebstein's anomaly with atrial tachycardia
8. Resynchronization therapy and sudden death management in congentially corrected transposition
9. Post-Maze atrial tachcyardia
10. Fontan patient with Brady and Tachyarrhythmia issues
11. Transposition with Mustard operation patient with risk of sudden death
12. Complex congenital heart disease with brady-tachy syndrome and anti-tachycardia pacing
13. Tetralogy of Fallot and Biventricular Heart Failure
14. Transposition patient with Mustard’s operation and brady-tachy issues
15. A criss-cross heart with brady-tachy issues
16. Repaired complete atrio-ventricular septal defect patient with late bradyarrhythmia
17. Post Ventricular septal defect repair with bradyarrhythmias and sudden death
18. Atrial fibrillation and thrombus in a patient with a Fontan circulation
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2019
- 7th November 2018
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital Oregon Health & Science University
Loma Linda University Health
University of Cincinnati