- A major new handbook covering all aspects of arc welding
- Describes many novel and previously un-published techniques in detail
- Covers arc welding behaviour, arc control methods, arc sensors and seam tracking, temperature measurement and robotics
Table of Contents
- Part 1 Dynamic behaviour of arc welding: Theoretical analysis; Dynamic characteristics of power sources; Experimental study. Part 2 Welding arc control: Control method QH-ARC 101; Control method QH-ARC 102 and 103; Arc control CO2 welding and AC MIG welding. Part 3 Arc sensors and seam tracking: Sensors for weld-seam tracking; Mathematical models of arc sensors; Processing of arc sensor signals; An automatic seam-tracking machine with an arc sensor. Part 4 Real time measurement of welding temperature- field: Principles of the calorimetric imaging method; Study of the calorimetric imaging method; Design of a calorimetric imaging apparatus; Practical measurement and application. Part 5 Automatic path programming of robot: Vision systems and automatic path programming.
- No. of pages: 624
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 2003
- Published: July 30, 2003
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781855738553
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Arc Welding Control"