Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Comparative Analysis of Machine Learning Algorithms for Audio Event Classification using Mel Frequency Cepstral Coefficients
2. Closed-Set Speaker Identification System based on MFCC and PNCC features Combination with Different Fusion Strategy
3. Kurtosis Data Selective Affine Projection Adaptive Filtering Algorithm for Speech Processing Applications
4. A novel approach towards phoneme-to-viseme mapping in Malayalam
5. Modified Least Mean Square Adaptive Noise Reduction Algorithm for Speech Enhancement
6. Recursive noise estimation-based Wiener filtering for monaural speech enhancement
7. Unsupervised Speech Enhancement based on Phase Aware Time-Frequency Mask Estimation
Applied Speech Processing: Algorithms and Case Studies is concerned with supporting and enhancing the utilization of speech analytics in several systems and real-world activities, including sharing data analytics related information, creating collaboration networks between several participants, and the use of video-conferencing in different application areas. The book provides a well-standing forum to discuss the characteristics of the intelligent speech signal processing systems in different domains. The book is proposed for professionals, scientists, and engineers who are involved in new techniques of intelligent speech signal processing methods and systems. It provides an outstanding foundation for undergraduate and post-graduate students as well.
- Includes basics of speech data analysis and management tools with several applications, highlighting recording systems
- Covers different techniques of big data and Internet-of-Things in speech signal processing, including machine learning and data mining
- Offers a multidisciplinary view of current and future challenges in this field, with extensive case studies on the design, implementation, development and management of intelligent systems, neural networks, and related machine learning techniques for speech signal processing
Early career researchers, students, and those learning about a new area for an interdisciplinary project. It will be suitable to those involved in medical imaging, biomedical engineering, medical devices, and related fields
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2021
- 1st January 2021
- Academic Press
- Paperback ISBN:
Dr. Nilanjan Dey is an Asst. Professor in the Department of Information Technology in Techno India College of Technology, Rajarhat, Kolkata, India. He holds an honorary position of Visiting Scientist at Global Biomedical Technologies Inc., CA, USA and Research Scientist of Laboratory of Applied Mathematical Modeling in Human Physiology, Territorial Organization OfSgientifig and Engineering Unions, Bulgaria, Associate Researcher of Laboratoire RIADI, University of Manouba, Tunisia. He is the Editor-in-Chief of International Journal of Ambient Computing and Intelligence (IGI Global), US, International Journal of Rough Sets and Data Analysis (IGI Global), US, and the International Journal of Synthetic Emotions (IJSE), IGI Global, US. He is Series Editor of Advances in Geospatial Technologies (AGT) Book Series, (IGI Global), US, Executive Editor of International Journal of Image Mining (IJIM), Inderscience, Regional Editor-Asia of International Journal of Intelligent Engineering Informatics (IJIEI), Interscience and Associated Editor of International Journal of Service Science, Management, Engineering, and Technology, IGI Global. His research interests include Medical Imaging, Soft computing, Data mining, Machine learning, Rough set, Mathematical Modeling and Computer Simulation, Modeling of Biomedical Systems, Robotics and Systems, Information Hiding, Security, Computer Aided Diagnosis, and Atherosclerosis. He has published a dozen books and more than 200 international conferences and journal papers. He is a life member of IE, UACEE, and ISOC.
Assistant Professor, Department of Information Technology, Techno India College of Technology, Rajarhat, Kolkata, India
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.