Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Antibiotic materials play an essential role in preventing health-related problems in real life. Therefore, the present generation must know more about new antibiotics, antibiotics technology (is involved with nano, bio, engineering) and their related health issues in the modrences years. The primary purpose of this book is to provide significant information about antibiotic related issues, accurate solutions and recent investigative information for the health-related applications. In addition, this book can address to design and development of antibiotics with advanced (physical, chemical and biological) properties, analysis of materials, in vivo and in vitro applications, and their biomedical applications for healthcare.
- Provides information on all aspects of antibiotic related issues
- Offers a balanced synthesis of basic and clinical sciences for each individual case, presenting clinical courses of the cases in parallel with the pathogenesis and detailed microbiological information for each infection
- Describes the prevalence and incidence of the global issues and current therapeutic approaches
Researchers and postgraduate students in applied microbiology, medicine, material and polymer science, nanotechnology and biomedicine
- Antibiotic Nanomaterials
2. Therapeutic Efficacy of Antibiotics in the Treatment of Infectious and Chronic Diseases
3. Antibiotic Polymer for biomedical applications
4. Progress in the Synthesis of Antimicrobial Polymers for Biomedical Application
5. Natural polymeric materials as a vehicle for antibiotics
Walther Ide Sr.
6. Biodegradable Antibiotic Importers in Medicine
7. Biodegradable antibiotics in wound healing
8. Antibiotics encapsulated scaffolds as potential wound dressings
9. Antimicrobial hydrogels in medical applications
K. Vimala Kanikireddy
10. Inorganic-organic antibacterial nanoparticles for biomedical applications
Kummara Madhusudana Rao
11. Recent progress on antibiotic polymer/metal nanocomposites for health applications
12. Antibiotic 3D printed materials for healthcare applications
13. Inhibition of bacterial growth and removal of antibiotic-resistant bacteria from wastewater
14. Unique Properties of Halloysite Nanotubes decorated with Antibiotic Silver Nanoparticles in Metakaolin Geopolymer Matrix: A Numerical Perspective
15. Antibiotics as emerging pollutants in water and its treatment
16. Aptamers with antimicrobial activity, a novel tool for the need of new antimicrobial active compounds
Victor Diaz Sr.
17. The Chemistry and Pharmacology of Antibiotics Used in the Treatment of Multi Drug Resistant Tuberculosis (MDR-TB)
18. Metal Oxide Nanoparticles: a welcome development for targeting bacteria
19. Metal Oxides Based Nanocomposites as Antimicrobial and Biomedical Agents
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 1st July 2020
- Academic Press
- Paperback ISBN:
Dr. Varaprasad Kokkarachedu, Ph.D., is an Investigator at the Center for Advanced Polymer Research (CIPA) Concepcion, Chile. He holds a Ph.D. and M.Sc in Polymer Science and Technology from Sri Krishnadevaraya University at Anantapuram, INDIA. He was the recipient of three International Postdoctoral Research Fellowships in Creighton University USA, Tshwane University of Technology South Africa and Universidad de Concepcion, Chile. During his this period, he developed modern antibiotic and biomaterials. His research focuses on Nano Multifunctional Biomaterials for Advanced Biomedical, Energy, Environmental and Industrial Applications.
Centro de Investigacion de Polimeros Avanzados, Concepcion, Chile
Department of Chemical, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Tshwane University of Technology
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.