Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Applications of Fast Field Cycling NMR Relaxometry
2. Recent Development in Nuclear Spin-Spin Coupling
3. DNP NMR Spectroscopy of Cross-Linked Organic Polymers
4. NMR Studies of Membrane Bound Proteins
5. Solid-State NMR Studies of Lithium Ion Dynamics Across Materials Classes
6. NMR Studies of LDH's and Related Compounds
Ulla Gro Nielsen
7. Ultra-Fast Magic Angle Spinning Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy, Volume 104 has established itself as a premier resource for both specialists and non-specialists who are looking to become familiar with new techniques and applications pertaining to NMR spectroscopy.
- Serves as the premier resource for learning new techniques and applications in NMR spectroscopy
- Provides a key reference for chemists and physicists using NMR spectroscopy to study the structure and dynamics of molecules
- Covers all aspects of molecular science, including MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
Organic, inorganic, analytical and physical chemists, biochemists, structural biologists, physicists and all those studying and using NMR spectroscopy
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2021
- 1st September 2021
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
Editor of about 150 volumes, mostly dealing with aspects of NMR. Retired Professor of Chemistry from the University of Surrey.
Royal Society of Chemistry, Burlington House, London, UK
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.