Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. In Operando NMR Studies
2. Recent Developments in Automotive Differential Analysis of NMR Results
3. Applications of SIMPSON to NMR Studies of Peptides and Proteins
4. Recent Developments in NMR Line Shape Analysis
Dmitry A. Cheshkov
Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy, Volume 100, is a premier resource for both specialists and non-specialists who are looking to become familiar with new techniques and applications in NMR spectroscopy. Chapters in this new release cover In Operando NMR Studies, Recent Developments in Automotive Differential Analysis of NMR Results, Applications of SIMPSON to NMR Studies of Peptides and Proteins, Recent Developments in NMR Line Shape Analysis, and more.
- Serves as the premier resource for learning the new techniques and applications of NMR spectroscopy
- Provides a key reference for chemists and physicists using NMR spectroscopy to study the structure and dynamics of molecules
- Covers all aspects of molecular science, including MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
Organic, inorganic, analytical and physical chemists, biochemists, structural biologists, physicists and all those studying and using NMR spectroscopy
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 1st June 2020
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
Editor of about 150 volumes, mostly dealing with aspects of NMR. Retired Professor of Chemistry from the University of Surrey.
Royal Society of Chemistry, Burlington House, London, UK