Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Applications of 29Si NMR Parameters (B. Wrackmeyer).
- NMR Studies of b-type Haemoproteins Reconstituted with a Ring-Fluorinated Haem (Yasuhiko Yamamoto).
- Site Directed Solid State NMR on Membrane Proteins (Hazime Saitô).
- High Pressure NMR Studies in Proteins (W. Kremer).
- Xenon NMR Spectroscopy (D. Raftery).
Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) is an analytical tool used by chemists and physicists to study the structure and dynamics of molecules. In recent years, no other technique has grown to such importance as NMR spectroscopy. It is used in all branches of science where precise structural determination is required and where the nature of interactions and reactions in solution is being studied. Annual Reports on NMR has established itself as a premier means for the specialist and nonspecialist alike to become familiar with new techniques and applications of NMR spectroscopy.
- Includes comprehensive review articles on NMR Spectroscopy
- Provides nonspecialists using this technology in all branches of science with the latest developments in the field
- Keeps specialists up-to-date on the newest techniques in this important and fast-changing field
Organic, inorganic, analytical and physical chemists, biochemists, structural biologists, physicists and all those studying and using NMR spectroscopy
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2006
- 15th March 2006
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Editor of about 150 volumes, mostly dealing with aspects of NMR. Retired Professor of Chemistry from the University of Surrey.
Royal Society of Chemistry, Burlington House, London, UK
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.