* Provides nonspecialists using this technology in all branches of science with the latest developments in the field
* Keeps specialists up-to-date on the newest techniques in this important and fast-changing field
Table of Contents
- 1. Applications of 29Si NMR Parameters (B. Wrackmeyer).
2. NMR Studies of b-type Haemoproteins Reconstituted with a Ring-Fluorinated Haem (Yasuhiko Yamamoto).
3. Site Directed Solid State NMR on Membrane Proteins (Hazime Saitô).
4. High Pressure NMR Studies in Proteins (W. Kremer).
5. Xenon NMR Spectroscopy (D. Raftery).
- No. of pages: 288
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2006
- Published: March 15, 2006
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080461977
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780125054577