- NMR is used in all branches of science
- No other technique has grown to such importance as NMR Spectroscopy in recent years
Table of Contents
- Novel applications of dynamic NMR in organic chemistry.
Principles and unconventional aspects of NMR diffusometry.
Density functional theory and its application to NMR sheilding constants.
NMR studies of lac operator lac repressor.
Intramolecular interactions of polyethers and polysulphides, investigated by NMR, Ab Initio molecular orbital calculations and the rotational isomeric state scheme.
- No. of pages: 300
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2003
- Published: June 25, 2003
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080490434
About the Serial Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy"