Marvin Joyce Johnson
1. Stimulation of Innovation in the Fermentation Industries
2. Genetics of Industrial Microorganisms
4. The Use of Economic Analysis of Penicillin G Manufacturing Costs in Establishing Priorities for Fermentation Process Improvement
5. Cellulase and Biosynthesis Regulation
6. Single Cell Protein from C1 Compounds
7. Beta-Lactam Antibiotics
8. Antitumor Antibiotics
9. Nucleosides and Nucleotides
10. Microbial Transformations of Steroids
11. Mushrooms: Single Cell Protein from Cellulose
Annual Reports on Fermentation Processes, Volume 3 describes fermentation research and developments.
This book discusses the stimulation of innovation in the fermentation industries, genetics of industrial microorganisms, and fundamental studies on interphase mass transfer. The proposed model for the regulation of cellulase biosynthesis, single-cell protein from C1 compounds, semisynthetic ß-lactam antibiotics, and peptides and macromolecular compounds are also elaborated. This text likewise covers the control mechanism of purine nucleotide biosynthesis, microbial transformations of steroids, and mushroom cultivation as the oldest single cell protein.
This volume is beneficial to students and researchers concerned with significant developments concerning fermentation processes.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 1979
- 28th December 1979
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
School of Pharmacy The University of Wisconsin Madison, Wisconsin