I. CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM DISEASES
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Pathophysiology and Design of New Treatments (S.A. Glase, D.J. Dooley).
- Ionotropic GABA Receptors as Therapeutic Targets for Memory and Sleep Disorders (M. Chebib et al.).
- Melatonin Agonists for the Treatment of Sleep Disorders and Major Depression (L.R. Fitzgerald, J.E. Reed).
II. CARDIOVASCULAR AND METABOLIC DISEASES
- Recent Advances in Therapeutic Approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (Ramakanth Sarabu, J. Tilley).
- Recent Progress in Histamine H3 Receptor Chemistry (R. Aslanian, Neng-Yang Shih).
- Anti-Resorptive and Anabolic Bone Agents (G.D. Hartman, R.S. Meissner).
- Inhibition of the Cysteine Protease Cathepsin-K (EC 126.96.36.199)(R.W. Marquis).
- Nonpeptide Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone Antagonists (Yun-Fei Zhu et al.).
III. INFLAMMATORY, PULMONARY, AND GASTROINTESTINAL DISEASES
- Bradykinin B2 Antagonists for the Treatment of Pain (E.K. Dziadulewicz).
- Selective Cyclooyxgenase-2 Inhibitors (W. Cameron Black).
- The Discovery of Small Molecule C5a Antagonists (A.J. Hutchison, J.E. Krause).
- CCR1 Antagonists (K.G. Carson et al.).
IV. CANCER AND INFECTIOUS DISEASES
- Recent Advances in Antimetabolite Cancer Chemotherapies (J.R. Henry, M.M. Mader).
- Mitotic Kinesin Inhibitors as Novel Anticancer Agents (K.W. Wood, G. Bergnes).
- Recent Advances in Medicinal Chemistry of Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors (H. Weinmann, E. Ottow).
- Therapeutic Opportunities for the Treatment of Biofilm-Associated Infe
Annual Reports in Medicinal Chemistry continues to focus on providing timely and critical reviews of important topics in medicinal chemistry together with an emphasis on emerging topics in the biological sciences, which are expected to provide the basis for entirely new future therapies.
Sections I-IV are disease orientated and generally report on specific medicinal agents.
Sections V and VI continue to emphasize important topics in medicinal chemistry, biology, and drug design.
- Annual comprehensive reviews of the past year literature in many topics of interest to medicinal chemists
- Includes a comprehensive set of indices to easily locate topics in Volumes 1-38 of this series
- Provides critical review on hot topics in medicinal chemistry
For medicinal, pharmaceutical and organic chemists.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2005
- 15th December 2004
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Pfizer Global R&D, Sandwich Laboratories, United Kingdom