Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Introduction of emerging halogenated flame retardants in the environment
2. Analysis of emerging halogenated flame Retardants in environment
3. Toxicity of emerging halogenated organic chemicals
4. Occurrence and fate of emerging halogenated flame retardants in environment
5. Emerging halogenated flame retardants in indoor environment
6. Food contamination on emerging halogenated flame retardants
7. Human exposure to emerging halogenated flame retardants
8. Environmental occurrence and behavior of BFR structural analogues and metabolites
9. Degradation of emerging halogenated flame retardants
10. Non halogenated flame retardant alternatives in the environment
11. Persistence and bioaccumulation potential of alternative brominated flame retardants
Analysis and Fate of Emerging Brominated and Fluorinated Organic Pollutants, Volume 87 in the Comprehensive Analytical Chemistry series, contains a wide range of topics on flame retardants in the environment, specifically focusing on halogenated flame retardants. New chapters in this release include an Introduction of emerging halogenated flame retardants in the environment, Analysis of emerging halogenated flame Retardants in environment, Toxicity of emerging halogenated organic chemicals, Occurrence and fate of emerging halogenated flame retardants in environment, Emerging halogenated flame retardants in indoor environment, Food contamination on emerging halogenated flame retardants, Human exposure to emerging halogenated flame retardants, and much more.
- Provides the current research results on emerging halogenated flame retardants
- Contains all research subjects about emerging halogenated flame retardants, from analysis to human exposure
- Presents critical information on halogenated flame retardants
Academic, government and industrial sectors related with the field of persistent organic pollutants and emerging contaminants
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2020
- 1st February 2020
- Hardcover ISBN:
Dr. Jeong-Eun Oh is a professor at the Department of Environmental Engineering in Pusan National University, Republic of Korea. She received Ph.D from POSTECH and had a postdoctoral experience at Georgia Tech and US EPA. Her research area is investigating the fates and exposure of persistent toxic substances and emerging micropollutants in environment. She published more than 80 SCI papers and served as an editorial board member and guest editor in SCI/SCIE journals.
Professor, Department of Environmental Engineering, Pusan National University, Republic of Korea