- The 42-minute, visual PowerPoint presentation with audio narration format is excellent for group or classroom learning
- Discusses how to articlulate the value assigned to an absence of security problems that would otherwise increase costs, impact production, or delay business
- Provides specific examples of costs that contribute to the total cost of security, along with metrics that help demonstrate the value of each cost for the business's bottom line
Mid- to upper-level business and security leaders who are focused on aligning security with operating goals and profit targets, and educators working to prepare the next generation of security professionals and leaders
Table of Contents
- Instructions for online access
- Title Page
- Executive Summary
- Aligning Security Services with Business Objectives
- A Proven Practices Presentation
- No. of pages: 10
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier 2013
- Published: June 5, 2013
- Imprint: Elsevier
- eBook ISBN: 9780124169951
About the Author
Prior to joining American Express, Lefler was deputy special agent in charge of the U.S. Secret Service’s New York office. His 20-year career at the Service included assignments as special agent in charge of protective operations, special agent in charge of the Honolulu office (Far East), and investigative and protective assignments in Los Angeles and Washington, D.C. In the nation’s capitol, Lefler’s protective assignments included the Presidential Protective Division and the Vice Presidential Protective Division. He retired from the Secret Service as a member of the senior executive service.
Lefler received his undergraduate degree from the California State University, Los Angeles. He attended the Federal Executive Institute (Charlottesville, Va.), for Executive Education Program and the John F. Kennedy School of Government’s Program for Senior Managers in Government at Harvard University. He also completed the majority of work towards a master’s degree in public administration at Baruch College in New York.
Lefler is a past president of the International Security Management Association (ISMA) and served on the board of directors for several years. He was a member of the advisory board for the International Association of Financial Crime Investigators, and is a former member of the State Department’s Overseas Security Advisory Committee.
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Aligning Security Services with Business Objectives"