Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. In Memoriam: The Career, Achievements, and Legacy of Milton Zaitlin
Peter Palukaitis and Marilyn J. Roossinck
2. Development of Model Systems for Plant Rhabdovirus Research
Andrew O. Jackson, Ralf G. Dietzgen, Michael M. Goodin and Zhenghe Li
3. Molecular Modeling for Better Understanding of Cucumovirus Pathology
Katalin Salánki, Ákos Gellért, Katalin Nemes, Zoltán Divéki and Ervin Balázs
4. Tobamoviruses as Models for the Study of Virus Evolution
Aurora Fraile and Fernando García-Arenal
5. Dichorhaviruses in their Host Plants and Mite Vectors
Ralf G. Dietzgen, Juliana Freitas-Astúa, Camila Chabi-Jesus, Pedro L. Ramos-Gonzalez, Michael M. Goodin, Hideki Kondo, Aline D. Tassi and Elliot W. Kitajima
6. TMV Particles: The Journey from Fundamental Studies to Bionanotechnology Applications
George P. Lomonossoff and Christina Wege
7. Viral Manipulation of Plant Stress Responses and Host Interactions with Insects
John P. Carr, Ruairí Donnelly, Trisna Tungadi, Alex M. Murphy, Sanjie Jiang, Ana Bravo-Cazar, Ju-Yeon Yoon, Nik J. Cunniffe, Beverley J. Glover and Christopher A. Gilligan
8. Integration of Omics Approaches toward Understanding Whitefly Transmission of Viruses.
William M. Wintermantel
Advances in Virus Research, Volume 102, the latest release in this esteemed series, contains new, informative updates on the topic. First published in 1953, this series covers a diverse range of in-depth reviews, providing a valuable overview of the current field of virology. Updates to this release includes sections on the
Development of model systems for plant rhabdovirus research, Dichorhaviruses and their mite vectors, Molecular modelling for better understanding Cucumovirus pathology, Modification of host-insect reactions by viruses, Gene Gangs of the Chloroviruses: Conserved Co-linear Monocistronic Gene Sets, Virus disease control by transgenic approach and attenuated virus, Virus effectors, Tobamovirus evolution, and more.
- Contains contributions from leading authorities in the field of virology
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Professional virologists, from professors to graduate students
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2018
- 25th September 2018
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Prof. Marilyn J. Roossinck works at the Center for Infectious Disease Dynamics, Pennsylvania State University, Pennsylvania, USA.
Center for Infectious Disease Dynamics, Pennsylvania State University, Pennsylvania, USA
Peter Palukaitis is an internationally acclaimed researcher in the field of plant pathology. His key research area is the molecular mechanisms of plant-virus interactions, with particular reference to pathogenic and resistance responses.
Department of Horticultural Sciences, Seoul Women’s University, Seoul, South Korea
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.