Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Recent Advances in System Reliability Engineering describes and evaluates the latest tools, techniques, strategies, and methods in this topic for a variety of applications. Special emphasis is put on simulation and modelling technology which is growing in influence in industry, and presents challenges as well as opportunities to reliability and systems engineers. Several manufacturing engineering applications are addressed, making this a particularly valuable reference for readers in that sector.
- Contains comprehensive discussions on state-of-the-art tools, techniques, and strategies from industry
- Connects the latest academic research to applications in industry including system reliability, safety assessment, and preventive maintenance
- Gives an in-depth analysis of the benefits and applications of modelling and simulation to reliability
Professionals and researchers in industrial, electrical, electronics, computer, civil, mechanical and systems engineering with an interest in reliability
1. Delay-Time-Based Maintenance Modeling for Technical Systems - Theory and Practice
2. Deterministic and Probabilistic Safety Analyses
3. Reliability-Game Theory
4. Integrating Reliability Models and Adaptive Algorithms for Wind Power Forecasting
5. Time-Dependent Analysis of Series-Parallel Multistate Systems Using Structure Function and Markov Processes
6. Modeling Correlated Counts in Reliability Engineering
7. Statistical Inference of an Imperfect Repair Model with Uniform Distributed Repair Degrees
8. Method of Fuzzy Perfectness in Human Reliability Analysis: Selection of Performance Conditions
9. System Reliability Assessment Through Bayesian Network Modeling
10. Multistate Multifailures System Analysis With Reworking Strategy and Imperfect Fault Coverage
11. Software Patch Scheduling Policy Incorporating Functional Safety Standards
12. Tools and Techniques in Software Reliability Modeling
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2018
- 24th November 2018
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Mangey Ram has taught several courses in pure and applied mathematics at undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctorate levels at Graphic Era (Deemed to be University), Dehradun, India, where he is currently a Research Professor. He is Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Mathematical, Engineering and Management Sciences, as well as Executive Associate Editor of the Journal of Reliability and Statistical Studies. Prof. Ram has published 77 research papers and presented his works at national and international conferences. His research interests are in reliability theory and applied mathematics.
Research Professor, Graphic Era (Deemed to be University), Dehradun, India
J. Paulo Davim is a Full Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Aveiro, Portugal. He has more than 30 years of teaching and research experience in manufacturing, materials, and mechanical engineering. He has also interest in management, engineering education and higher education for sustainability. He has worked as an evaluator of projects for the ERC-European Research Council and other international research agencies as well as and examiner of PhD thesis for many universities in different countries. In addition, he has edited/co-edited more than 150 books and authored/co-authored more than 15 books, 100 book chapters, and 500 articles for journals and conferences. He is the Series Editor of Elsevier’s 'Woodhead Publishing Reviews: Mechanical Engineering Series'.
Full Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Aveiro, Aveiro, Portugal
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.