- Print ISBN 9780123815125
- Electronic ISBN 9780123815286
Advances in Parasitology includes medical studies on parasites of major influence, such as Plasmodium falciparum and trypanosomes. The series also contains reviews of more traditional areas, such as zoology, taxonomy, and life history, which shape current thinking and applications.
Eclectic volumes are supplemented by thematic volumes on various topics, including control of human parasitic diseases and global mapping of infectious diseases. The 2008 impact factor is 5.514.
* Contributions from leading authorities and industry experts
- Cryptosporidiosis In Southeast Asia: What’s Out There?
- Human schistosomiasis in the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS): epidemiology and control
- The rise and fall of human oesophagostomiasis
Yvonne A. L. Lim, Aaron R. Jex, Huw V. Smith, and Robin B. Gasser
Hélène Moné, Moudachirou Ibikounlé, Achille Massougbodji, and Gabriel Mouahid
A.M. Polderman, M. Eberhard S. Baeta, R.B. Gasser, L. van Lieshout,P. Magnussen, A. Olsen, N. Spannbrucker, J. Ziem, J. Horton
- No. of pages:
- © 2010
- 23rd March 2010
- Academic Press
- Print ISBN:
- Electronic ISBN:
"The policy of the editors of Advances in Parasitology to include reviews from any aspect of parasitology and the high standard of individual papers have resulted in this series of volumes becoming an indispensable source for students, teachers, and research workers."--ANNALS OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND PARASITOLOGY