Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Free Boroles: The Effect of Anti-aromaticity on their Physical Properties and Chemical Reactivity
Holger Braunschweig, Ivo Krummenacher and Johannes Wahler
- Recent Progress in the Chemistry of Metal Amidinates and Guanidinates: Syntheses, Catalysis and Materials
Frank T. Edelmann
- Structural Perspective on Aggregation of Alkali Metal Ions with Charged Planar and Curved Carbon Pi-Surfaces
Alexander V. Zabula and Marina A. Petrukhina
Almost all branches of chemistry and material science now interface with organometallic chemistry--the study of compounds containing carbon-metal bonds. This widely acclaimed serial contains authoritative reviews that address all aspects of organometallic chemistry, a field that has expanded enormously since the publication of Volume 1 in 1964.
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
- Contributions from leading authorities and industry experts
Researchers in organic chemistry, the pharmaceutical, agrochemical and chemical industries, academics and individuals researching in these fields.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2013
- 27th September 2013
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Australian National University, Canberra
Department of Chemistry, Washington University, St. Louis, MO, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.