Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Free Boroles: The Effect of Anti-aromaticity on their Physical Properties and Chemical Reactivity
Holger Braunschweig, Ivo Krummenacher and Johannes Wahler
- Recent Progress in the Chemistry of Metal Amidinates and Guanidinates: Syntheses, Catalysis and Materials
Frank T. Edelmann
- Structural Perspective on Aggregation of Alkali Metal Ions with Charged Planar and Curved Carbon Pi-Surfaces
Alexander V. Zabula and Marina A. Petrukhina
Almost all branches of chemistry and material science now interface with organometallic chemistry--the study of compounds containing carbon-metal bonds. This widely acclaimed serial contains authoritative reviews that address all aspects of organometallic chemistry, a field that has expanded enormously since the publication of Volume 1 in 1964.
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
- Contributions from leading authorities and industry experts
Researchers in organic chemistry, the pharmaceutical, agrochemical and chemical industries, academics and individuals researching in these fields.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2013
- 27th September 2013
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Australian National University, Canberra
Department of Chemistry, Washington University, St. Louis, MO, USA