Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Introduction to nanostructured materials
2. Manufacturing at nanoscale: from molecular machines to transducers
3. Subtracting technologies: unconventional nanolithography
4. Biomimetic routes to micro/nanofabrication
5. Nanostructured coatings for antimicrobial applications
6. Advanced organic electroactive manomaterials for biomedical use
7. Engineering magnetic nanoparticles for repairing nerve injuries
8. Nanostructured electrospun fibres in environmental applications
9. Conductive polymers and metal oxide polymeric composites for nanostructures and nanodevices
10. Light-induced complex surface structuring of azobenzene-containing materials
11. New high performance sensors
12. Synthesis and design of magnetic nanoparticles: size and shape control in wet-chemistry synthesis
13. New device platforms for nanogenerators
Advances in Nanostructured Materials and Nanopatterning Technologies: Applications for Healthcare, Environment and Energy demonstrates how to apply micro- and nanofabrication and bioextrusion based systems for cell printing, electrophoretic deposition, antimicrobial applications, and nanoparticles technologies for use in a range of green industry sectors, with an emphasis on emerging applications.
- Details strategies to design and realize smart nanostructured/patterned substrates for healthcare and energy and environmental applications
- Enables the preparation, characterization and fundamental understanding of nanostructured materials for promising applications in health, environmental and energy related sectors
- Provides a broader view of the context around existing projects and techniques, including discussions on potential new routes for fabrication
Graduate students, research scientists in academia and industry working on functional materials in the fields of healthcare, environment and energy
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2020
- 13th February 2020
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Vincenzo Guarino is Senior Researcher at the Institute of Polymers, Composites and Biomaterials, National Research Council of Italy, Naples, Italy. His research interests include biomaterials, tissue engineering, scaffold design, and the fabrication and characterization of polymer and composite materials for biomedical applications.
Researcher, Institute of Polymers, Composite and Biomaterials (IPCB), National Research Council (CNR), Napoli, Italy
Maria Letizia Focarete is Associate Professor at the Department of Chemistry “G. Ciamician” of the University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy. She is principal investigator of a research group active in polymer science and polymer processing technologies for advanced biomedical and energy applications.
Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry “G. Ciamician” , University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy
Dario Pisignano is Full Professor in Experimental Physics at the University of Pisa, Italy, and principal investigator of the Soft Matter Nanotech Group at the University of Pisa and CNR-Nanoscience Institute. His research interests include additive manufacturing technologies and nanotechnologies, nanophotonics, soft and advanced lithographic methods, and biomaterials.
Associate Professor in Experimental Physics, University of Salento, Lecce, Italy
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.