1. The fishery for Iceland scallop (Chlamys islandica (O.F. Muller, 1776)) in the Northeast Atlantic
- Elena Guijarro Garcia
2. Are larvae of demersal fishes plankton or nekton?
- Jeffrey M. Leis
3. Sound as an Orientation Cue for the Pelagic Larvae of Reef Fishes and Decapod Crustaceans
- John C. Montgomery, Andrew Jeffs, Stephen D. Simpson, Mark Meekan and Chris Tindle
4. Crustacea in Arctic and Antarctic sea ice: distribution, diet, life cycles and metabolism
- Carolin E. Arndt and Karrie M. Swadling