- Up-to-date results in the subject which continues to gain importance and expand
- Makes available to graduate students and research workers in academic and industrial laboratories the latest reviews on wide variety of heterocyclic topics
- The series forms a very substantial database covering wide areas of heterocyclic chemistry
Table of Contents
- 1. 2-Aminofurans and 3-Aminofurans (C.A. Ramsden, V. Milata).
2. Five-Membered Heterocycles with Vicinal Te and O Heteroatoms (I.D. Sadekov et al.).
3. The Chemistry of Thienopyrimidines (V.P. Litvinov, N.D. Zelinsky).
4. The Literature of Heterocyclic Chemistry, Part IX, 2002-2004 (L.I. Belen’kii et al.).
- No. of pages: 278
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2006
- Published: September 5, 2006
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080464503
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry"