Established in 1960, Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry is the definitive serial in the area, one of great importance to organic chemists, polymer chemists, and many biological scientists. Written by established authorities in the field, the comprehensive reviews combine descriptive chemistry and mechanistic insight and yield an understanding of how the chemistry drives the properties.
Organic Chemists, biologists, biochemists.
Table of Contents
1. Oxidative Amino-dehydrogenation of Azines, H.C. van der Plas;
2. Conformational Analysis of Saturated Heterocyclic 6-Membered Rings, Erich Kleinpeter;
3. Fluorine-containing Heterocycles. Part 1. Synthesis by Intramolecular Cyclization, Georgii G. Furin;
4. Polyvalent Iodine Compounds in heterocyclic Synthesis, Gerald F. Koser;
5. Organometallic Complexes of Pyridines and Benzannulated Pyridines, Alexander Sadimenko.