Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Optimized Experimental Design in the Context of Seismic Full Waveform Inversion and Seismic Waveform Imaging
Hansruedi Maurer, André Nuber, Naiara K. Martiartu, Fabienne Reiser, Christian Boehm, Edgar Manukyan, Cédric Schmelzbach and Andreas Fichtner
2. A Review of Airborne Electromagnetic Methods With Focus on Geotechnical and Hydrological Applications From 2007 To 2017
Esben Auken, Tue Boesen and Anders V. Christiansen
Advances in Geophysics, Volume 58, the latest in this critically acclaimed serialized review journal that has published for over 50 years, contains the latest information available in the field. Users will find valuable chapters highlighting the Novel use of geodynamics in plate tectonic reconstruction, and on Optimized experimental design in the context of seismic full waveform inversion and seismic imaging. Since 1952, each volume in this series has been eagerly awaited, frequently consulted, and praised by researchers and reviewers alike. Now in its 58th volume, it is truly an essential publication for researchers in all fields of geophysics.
- Provides high-level reviews of the latest innovations in geophysics
- Written by recognized experts in the field
- Essential publication for researchers in all fields of geophysics
Graduate students, scientists and engineers of geophysics, physics, acoustics, civil engineering, environmental sciences, geology and planetary sciences
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2017
- 18th December 2017
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Lars Nielsen is Professor and Deputy Head of Department for Research, Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management, University of Copenhagen, Øster Voldgade 10, DK-1350 Copenhagen K, Denmark
Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen K, Denmark