Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Chapter One. Seismic Tomography and the Assessment of Uncertainty
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Nonuniqueness in Seismic Tomography
- 3. Practical Assessment Methods
- 4. Case Studies
- 5. Concluding Remarks
Chapter Two. El Niño/Southern Oscillation and Selected Environmental Consequences
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Fundamentals of El NiÑo/Southern Oscillation
- 3. What Triggers El NiÑo/Southern Oscillation?
- 4. El NiÑo/Southern Oscillation in the Past
- 5. El NiÑo/Southern Oscillation versus Selected Geophysical Processes and Their Predictions
- 6. Concluding Remarks
The critically acclaimed serialized review journal for over 50 years, Advances in Geophysics is a highly respected publication in the field of geophysics. Since 1952, each volume has been eagerly awaited, frequently consulted, and praised by researchers and reviewers alike. Now in its 55th volume, it contains much material still relevant today--truly an essential publication for researchers in all fields of geophysics.
- Contributions from leading authorities
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Graduate students, scientists and engineers of geophysics, physics, acoustics, civil engineering, environmental sciences, geology and planetary sciences
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2014
- 25th November 2014
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.