Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Role of Proteins in Insulin Secretion and Glycemic Control
- Physical Activity, Fitness and Energy Cost of Activities: Implications on Obesity in Children and Adolescents in the Tropics
- Starch Hydrolases Inhibitors from Edible Plants
- Food Microstructure and Starch Digestion
- Food Based Ingredients for Modulating Blood Glucose
Pariyarath Sangeetha Thondre
Viren Ranawana and Bhupinder Kaur
Xiao Chuan Lau, Kar Hau Chong, Bee Koon Poh, and Mohd Noor Ismail
Hongyu Wang, Tingting Liu, and Dejian Huang
Jaspreet Singh, Lovedeep Kaur, and Harjinder Singh
Advances in Food and Nutrition Research recognizes the integral relationship between the food and nutritional sciences and brings together outstanding and comprehensive reviews that highlight this relationship. Contributions detail scientific developments in the broad areas of food science and nutrition and are intended to provide those in academia and industry with the latest information on emerging research in these constantly evolving sciences.
- The latest important information for food scientists and nutritionists
- Peer-reviewed articles by a panel of respected scientists
- The go-to series since 1948
Food scientists in academia and industry and professional nutritionists and dietitians
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2013
- 5th June 2013
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.