Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Norovirus as a foodborne disease hazard - Kirsten Mattison
- Mitigation of Greenhouse Gas Emissions in the Production of Fluid Milk -
Peggy M. Tomasula and Darin W. Nutter
- Chemical Composition, Characterization, and Differentiation of Honey Botanical and Geographical Origins -
Jun Wang and Qing X. Li
- Japan Food Allergen Labeling Regulation – History and Evaluation -
Hiroshi Akiyama, Takanori Imai and Motohiro Ebisawa
- Extrusion Texturized Dairy Proteins: Processing and Application -
Charles I. Onwulata*, Michael H. Tunick, and Phoebe X. Qi
- A Review of the Application of Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM) in Food Science and Technology - Shaoyang Liu and Yifen Wang
Advances in Food and Nutrition Research recognizes the integral relationship between the food and nutritional sciences and brings together outstanding and comprehensive reviews that highlight this relationship. Contributions detail scientific developments in the broad areas of food science and nutrition and are intended to provide those in academia and industry with the latest information on emerging research in these constantly evolving sciences.
- The latest important information for food scientists and nutritionists
- Peer-reviewed articles by a panel of respected scientists
- The go-to series since 1948
Food scientists in academia and industry and professional nutritionists and dietitians.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2011
- 4th May 2011
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.